VP Indirect Tax - Advisory
|Job Title:||VP Indirect Tax - Advisory|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hughes|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 08:50|
This highly successful global Bank, are currently looking for a VP Indirect Tax. Who will be responsible for the provision of VAT advice and ensuring that the bank meets its Indirect Tax obligations.
- Provide advice in relation to business transactions ensuring that VAT risk is appropriately managed in line with Group policies and standards
- Provide training to key business areas as required
- Provide adhoc support to other VAT team members where required
- Provide support in relation to reviewing VAT returns, as required.
Risk and Controls
- Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced
- Support periodic reviews and updates of key control and process documentation
- Support internal and external audits
- Implement/interpret strategic initiatives
- Assist in developing ideas, providing input and analysis to various VAT savings and mitigation initiatives
- Support practical implementation and follow up of any planning initiatives
- CTA (ATII), ACA, or relevant professional (e.g. Tax) qualification.
- At least 2 Years PQE of UK VAT experience in an advisory capacity
- Excellent business, communication/influencing, relationship/partnership and planning/control skills
- Ability to interpret complex issues
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's