VAT Senior - Central London - Top 30 Firm
|Job Title:||VAT Senior - Central London - Top 30 Firm|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£28000 - £380000 per annum + Flexi-time, Pension, Holiday buy-back|
|Contact Name:||Harry Corper|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 15:46|
Do you have a VAT background?
I am working with top 30 Accountancy Practice firm based in Central London. The firm are specialists within media and creative industry. As a VAT Senior, you will join a growing VAT team lead by a team of around 10 and be given the exposure to a wide variety of industry sectors, the role will be client facing and you will manage a small compliance portfolio of clients.
- Prepare Advice and calculations
- Prepare VAT returns for VAT registration and de-registration
- Liaise with HMRC
- Provide VAT advisory services to partners, client sand colleagues.
You will have
- You will either be ATT/CTA qualified or show the desire to study the qualification which will be financially supported by the firm.
- Ideally you will have VAT experience within a similar setting, so previous HMRC or Accountancy practice experience will be advantageous.
The Salary, varied on experience, will be between £28,000 - £38,000
The firm offer generous perks, along with holidays and with the option to buy/sell and they offer flexi-time.
This role is in high demand, so if interested, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
International Audit Senior - Top 10 Firm - London
£40000 - £48000 per annum
Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior - Top 30 Firm
£28000 - £36000 per annum
Audit Senior – Top 15 firm
40000 - 48000
Audit Senior - Top 50 Firm
£44000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits
Audit Senior - Top 10 Firm
£35000 - £40000 per annum