24 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint a VAT Manager to its Dublin office. You must have Indirect tax experience, ideally from within Ireland and/or the wider EU region.
- Responsible for VAT issues across a diverse range of clients
- Managing the delivery of tax projects
- Reporting to senior management including tax partners
- Accountable for the delivery of client liaison on a day to day basis
- Responsible for winning new work by managing existing clients and winning new clients
- AITI qualified or with a similar professional Tax or Accountancy qualification
- At least 4 years indirect tax experience preferably from within practice
- Possess strong technical skills and willing to further develop them
- Ability to identify areas of risk and carry out effect review
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Ability to build strong client relationships
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.