|Job Title:||VAT Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jake Hearn|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 09:34|
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking to broaden your VAT experience to EU jurisdictions?
- Are you an ambitious individual keen to join a global organisation?
- Are you keen on in-house and flexible working?
What's great about this role?
- Can be from a UK background and gain valuable EU VAT experience
- Flexible working hours and home working available
- Working for one of the market-leading business' in its industry
As VAT Manager you will be involved in;
- Manage VAT compliance requirements for each country and managing relationships with external advisers
- Review a number of UK and overseas VAT returns
- Work closely with other members of Group Tax team supporting on global tax risk
- Support wider business on VAT queries
What do the team think?
"There is a great atmosphere and work-life balance"
"The work-life balance is very good, and the benefits are superb"
As VAT Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- UK VAT experience
- Ambitious and innovative
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, PMI
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum