VAT Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||VAT Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||41000 - 50000|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 10:49|
Menzies LLP is actively looking to identify a very talented individual to be our new VAT Assistant Manager to be based from one of our offices in London or Whiteley in Hampshire. This is a key role within a growing and dynamic firm where you will be reporting to the VAT Director directly. The VAT Assistant Manager role will be to maintain and develop existing client relationships within allocated offices, provide VAT advice to clients, assist staff at the allocated offices on VAT queries and provide a positive contribution to the development of the firm. The objective is for the team to deliver high quality VAT consultancy services across all sectors.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• To assist in the development and expansion of the VAT department.
• To provide a high quality service to clients, partners, managers and staff.
• To develop and maintain contacts with external organisations, businesses etc.
• To assist in promoting the image of the firm to outside contacts.
• To gain positive publicity for the firm in as many areas as possible.
• To assist in staff development and training when required.
• To gain new clients.
• Any other ad hoc duties that may be required.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Preferably qualified to CTA level.
- If no qualification held, at least 3 to 5 years working in VAT.
- Experience within a professional firm preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including technical written work.
- Confident self-starter.
- Must have good research and analytical skills.
- Must have good awareness of risk management.
- Capable of dealing with a wide range of people and at different levels.
- Excellent time management skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's