Valuations Manager: Forensic and Corporate Finance
|Job Title:||Valuations Manager: Forensic and Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£56000 - £73000 per annum + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 13:16|
Ideal opportunity to join a large, specialist team with competitively broad variety of work and strong WLB.
Your new company
An international firm specialising in assurance and advisory, this firm champion the mid-market and entrepreneurial businesses. This means that the range of advisory work coming through can be interesting, varied and complex. This market-leading Valuations team are ready to expand due to organic growth and are now looking to hire 1-2 individuals at Manager level, with existing Valuations methodology and experience.
Your new role
A really interesting and intellectually satisfying role which sits on the apex of corporate finance and forensic accounting.
The team specialise in several areas including Valuations for commercial purposes (contentious etc), for Financial Reporting (fairness opinions, fair value etc), Tax Valuations work, Intangibles/Goodwill and much more.
As a Manager within this team you would run a portfolio of valuation clients, ensuring timely and exceptional quality of delivery service to clients.
- Support Directors and Partners
- Contribute to further developing excellent client relationships
- Initiating and delivering marketing and business development projects
- You'll be encouraged to provide effective intellectual input and challenge to more senior members of staff in the completion of valuation projects with conceptual complications
- Ensure your team deliver clear, succinct and robust valuation reports that are fit for purpose and accessible to non-technical readers
What you'll need to succeed
- Existing, established valuation experience at an accountancy firm, corporate, bank, asset manager or consultancy.
- Regularly utilising valuation techniques including discounted cash flow, multiples analysis, options and other derivatives pricing, intangible asset valuation techniques
- Adept ability to interpret financial statements in the context of valuations.
- The commercial "naus" to understand value-drivers for a given asset.
- Strong report-writing skills
What you'll get in return
- A much better work-life balance than in many of the large consultancies/independents
- Wider portfolio of work from a larger variety of sources
- Investment in people culture - this firm will hire resource as opposed to over-work its assets...
- A career trajectory that is assured and well-tracked/planned
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Corporate Finance Associate
Corporate Finance Executive
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Corporate Finance Manager
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Corporate Finance Manager
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Corporate Finance M&A Manager
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus and benefits