Excellent Tax Free Package
26 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to recruit US Tax Seniors for their team in the Cayman Islands.
- Preparation and review of US Tax returns for offshore businesses, insurance companies, investment partnerships and other US Tax filings
- Conducting US tax research and drafting tax technical research memoranda
- Preparation of presentation materials for the marketing of US tax services
- Meeting with existing and potential clients to discuss tax issues
- Reporting to the tax Partner and experienced managers
- Strong academic background and degree educated in accounting/taxation or law from an accredited university
- Must be an Enrolled Agent, a CPA or qualified to sit the CPA exam with either a relevant Master’s degree or 5th year equivalent candidates qualified to sit a US bar exam
- At least 2 years of relevant US Tax experience gained within a Global Accountancy Firm, blue- chip corporate environment, consultancy or law firm in the US
- Minimum of 6 tax credit hours will need to have been obtained
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.