18 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm to appoint US Tax Seniors for its growing Guernsey office. Develop priceless offshore FS experience in a key financial jurisdiction- with direct working links to London and New York.
- Responsible for a portfolio of financial services clients
- Reviewing/ preparing US Tax returns for, Funds, investment partnerships as well as other US Tax filings
- Reporting to and liaising with Senior Managers on tax advisory projects and displaying strong Excel skills
- Liaise with international offices
- At least 2 years’ relevant US Tax experience gained in an International Accounting firm
- At least 2 years’ experience gained across a Financial Services client base: PE, hedge funds
- Experience of federal partnership filings- particularly Form 1065 and Schedules K-1
- CPA or equivalent professional qualification, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar preferred
- Degree educated in accounting/taxation or law degree from an accredited university
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.