City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
6 days ago
UK Real Estate Tax Manager - Real Estate. Our Client is a pan-European real estate investment and development team, with offices across several countries. They have expanded rapidly in the last few years and are a market leader in commercial real estate development field. This award winning firm is now looking for a UK Real Estate Tax Manager.
The Role will be reporting to the Head of Tax will require one to fulfil the following duties:
- Overall responsibility to support the team with all income tax issues.
- Providing support the team during any sort of transactions including investments, divestments and so forth.
- Responsible for ensuring tax issues are handled within relevant regulations.
- Identifying risks and providing advice.
- Providing tax support for the accounting department, legal department, acquisition department, leasing and asset management department.
- Setting up of tax feasible structures and its further optimisation and administration.
- Setting-up and implementing of new tax-related procedures and guidelines.
The Person will be an experienced tax specialist with at least 5 years' experience; it will be helpful if one is CTA qualified. The successful candidate must have sound understanding of international tax law and treaty tax law proven in business practice. Experience of working within the property sector or with property clients is essential as part of this specialist role. Practical knowledge of accounting principles (GAAP/IFRS) is also needed. Strong communications skills are must as this role involves working with various people at all levels. This is a good opportunity to work with a company that is still expanding.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.