UK Financial Controller
|Job Title:||UK Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2018 14:09|
Michael Page has been engaged exclusively to support a global business in Northamptonshire to find a UK Financial Controller reporting to the European Controller.
My client is a £1.5bn dollar turnover, US organisation with operations across the world. The business has an excellent reputation in the UK and has experienced double digit growth for the last few years. Due to the nature of the growth, the business is always looking to expand, improve and develop and the UK Financial Controller role is as a result of this.
The business has the enviable opportunity to create a brand new position to lead the UK Financial reporting process working alongside the Commercial FDs and shared service lead. This opportunity will own the reporting for £1.5bn revenue across two divisions with a complex and interesting structure.
With two direct reports, this role will lead the high level reporting to the European business and will also:
- Interface directly with the European CFO, Group CFO, UK Divisional FDs and the shared service lead
- Lead the month end close and statutory annual reporting process in IFRS and US GAAP
- Be the key point of contact for the internal and external audit
- Prepare monthly budgets and forecasts with local cost centres
Given the nature of the opportunity, my client is looking for a technically proficient individual ideally with experience within another US business. Expertise and knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP alongside the general reporting and controls experience will be required.
The UK Financial Controller will:
- Have a strong technical audit background ideally from a Big 4 firm with the ACA or ACCA qualification
- Have had exposure to IFRS/US GAAP, group consolidations and financial statements
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Understand and appreciate the complexity and challenge involved within an international business
£75,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + additional benefits
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
£40000 - £50000 per annum
City of London, London