|Job Title:||Treasury Manager|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jacquelyn Jones|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 09:57|
Your new company
A fast expanding up and coming commercial business in the travel and tourism sector. They have a strong presence and reputation in the UK and are going through exciting changes over the coming months with a good strategy in place.
Your new role
Manage the Group Treasury Function to ensure that the required infrastructure, governance and processes (including all cash reporting requirements) are in place, and operating effectively, to support the business.
- Oversight of daily cash management processes to manage short term liquidity needs.
- Work with the group finance teams to continue to improve the quality of the short term (13 week) and longer term (12 months) cash flow forecasting to ensure operational efficiency.
- Forecast payments and anticipating challenges from seasonal cash flow.
- Management of external loans including financing and covenant compliance.
- Counterparty relationship management (Banks, card acquirer etc.)
- Foreign Exchange management to ensure hedging strategy is appropriate and the FX needs of the businesses are met.
- Analyse the impact of financial markets on performance of products or services.
- Develop structures for pooling / lending across businesses and jurisdictions if required and deemed advantageous.
- Lead working capital strategies.
- Capital strategies- revising debt portfolio
- Maintain Treasury policies and governance including FX, Debt, and Cash policies .
- Make decisions about the use of company finances to optimise interest expense / interest income.
- Progressing financial projects, such as acquisition of another business.
- Evaluate the fiscal impact of new business ventures.
- Negotiate loan or overdraft terms with company bankers.
- Provide advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
- Supervise junior members of staff.
- Making presentations to the company Executive Leadership on specific financial issues.
- Cross-border cash extraction (DKK tainted debt)
- Negotiate necessary guarantee/collateral requirements
- Overseeing credit decisions
- Ratings agency relationships
What you'll need to succeed
- Treasurer Experience at a senior level, ideally with multi-jurisdictional and private equity experience.
- ACT (Association of Corporate Treasurers) certification is preferred but not required
- Experience in a complex, matrix organisation - preferably in travel or a related industry.
- Display a high degree of credibility and gravitas and will command the respect of his/her peer group by a combination of inherent knowledge and their personal style.
- Persuasive communication skills (both verbal and written) are a pre-requisite as is the ability to develop relationships and to persuade and influence at all levels.
What you'll get in return
This business offer a rewarding salary package including a bonus scheme, private healthcare and various holiday discounts. Due to the growth and changes in the company, it also offers excellent career decelopment opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's