Treasury and Financial Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Treasury and Financial Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Topping|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 11:28|
Organisation based in Conwy seeking a Treasury and Finance Manager paying circa £40,000
Your new company
This organisation is seeking a talented and ambitious qualified accountant to undertake the role of Treasury and Finance Manager to join a highly regarded team.
Your new role
Due to new development programmes and growth of the organisation this is a newly created role and you will be responsible for :
- Assisting the Finance Director by reviewing and delivering the treasury management policy and investment strategy
- Manage the day to day treasury activities including bank account monitoring and debt portfolio management
- Manage the cash balances on a daily basis: including investment and transfer surplus funds
- Review weekly, monthly and annual cash flow reports
- Review and interpret treasury management information and updates
- Manage and oversee the debt portfolio in line with the business plan and loan agreements
- Prepare and monitor interest and loan balance budgets
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant ideally with proven treasury skills coupled with the ability to prepare cash flows and have effective communications skills.
What you'll get in return
Excellent working environment in a supportive and inclusive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Financial Strategy Manager
£475.00 - £510.00 per day
£38245 - £42841 per annum
Interim Financial Analyst
Birmingham, West Midlands
Interim Financial Controller
£375.00 - £400.00 per day
Financial Reporting Analyst
£42000 - £45000 per annum