Salford, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Treasury Accountant required for a leading employer in Salford paying £30,000 to £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Your new company
Our client based in Salford is a leading employer of choice in the Manchester area and due to growth and transformation we are seeking a treasury accountant to join a talented and knowledgable treasury team
Your new role
The role will be diverse and working at a regional level will interact with international counterparts and :
- Advise, instruct and support the treasury back office team members
- Advise and participate in design and working ; identifying areas for improvement to drive productivity and strengthen controls
- Be the main contact for technical matters and be an expert re SAP
- Have a full understanding of JSOX controls
- Involved in various projects
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be qualified or part qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACT and have experience of IFRS and JSOX in a large corporate company and have strong proven treasury experience.
What you'll get in return
In return you will work in superb offices in an organisation that supports and encourages individuals in their careers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.