|Job Title:||Treasury Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Marshall|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 18:06|
Opportunity to join a leading retail organisation. Use your finance and relationship building skills to make a success of this role.
Leading retail business
- Develop and maintain a Group wide 16 week rolling cash flow outlook on a daily basis, provide analysis on the movements between actual and forecast and recommend corrective action ('revised' daily but 'updated' monthly).
- Review budget and forecast data for the Group to ensure its reliability and accuracy to support the cash management.
- Develop cash forecasting aspects of the 'Planning Model'.
- Take responsibility for arranging all banking 'Selection Notices', clean down test certificates, interest verification and bank charge documents.
- Report Group daily cash position to the key stakeholders, and analyse variances to outlook/forecast.
- Ensure the best return on all surplus cash across sterling and foreign bank accounts subject to co. policy and risk mitigation.
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA with strong communication skills and ideally experience of cash management.
£40,000 to £45,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Treasury Accounting Manager
£350.00 - £450.00 per day
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
North London, London
£48000 - £50000 per annum
Bury, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum