Accountant Practice, Construction & Property, Energy, Water, Mining, Utilities, Entertainment & Media, Healthcare & Pharma, Leisure, Tourism & Hospitality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Retail & Wholesale FMCG, Technology, ICT & Telecoms, Transport / Logistics
13 days ago
Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm, and due to growth, they are seeking to appoint Transfer Pricing Managers to their Dublin office.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of Transfer Pricing structures and overseeing Transfer Pricing disputes in multiple territories
- Leading major global client relationships in relation to international Transfer Pricing matters
- Managing and assisting in the development of strategy design and implementation
- Review and design of Transfer Pricing policies
- Assist in APAs (Advanced Pricing Agreements), value intangible assets and provide a defence of transfer pricing in audits where appropriate
- Business development both internally and externally
- Lead and manage a team of staff
- 5+ years' Transfer Pricing experience with exposure to advisory work
- Ideally operating currently as a Transfer Pricing or International Tax Manager, ideally within a professional services firm
- Technical expertise in Transfer Pricing issues and strong project management skills
- Ability to manage and develop staff
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.