City of London, London
8 days ago
A great opportunity to kick start a career in the deals space within in a top tier firm that offers great exposure to transaction in the mid-market.
My client has a very reputable name in the mid-market deals space and are offering a great opportunity for somebody with corporate finance experience to joining a growing team which is taking further market share.
With an outlined path and clear communication from the Partner down there is plenty of deal flow to grow skills and experience within the transaction services team and build long lasting relationships within the mid-market.
As an assistant manager in transaction services your role would include
- Work alongside and support senior team members in due diligence engagements in multiple aspects
- Ensuring the highest level quality on all work execution
- Working in smaller teams and individually to ensure work is completed in a timely fashion
- Engage with clients and senior stakeholders across a range of mid-market clients from various sectors to offer advisory services
- Aiding the team with marketing and pitching materials
- Proactively networking and sharing potential opportunities within the business to generate new revenue streams
- Support and development of peers
As an assistant manager in the Transaction Services team you would:
- Be passionate about delivering strong advisory services for a range of clients
- Be a fully qualified accountant
- Have 6+ months of experience in transaction services or a corporate finance environment
- Have worked financial due diligence projects or similar
- Be commercially focused approach to the wider business needs
- Use strong verbal and written communication
- Have good IT literacy and use of presentation software
There is an attractive package that meets and in some places exceeds the markets standard within one of the leading firms that truly looks to reward their staff. Great bonus and benefits are also available for the right candidate to join the London team.