Trainee Tax Analyst - Are you part-qualified?
|Job Title:||Trainee Tax Analyst - Are you part-qualified?|
|Salary:||Up to £50,000 + pension + study support|
|Contact Name:||Finola Mallinson|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 14:37|
This corporate giant is a market leader in the automotive field and operates out of 140 different countries. With revenues of cUS$10 Billion, the Group are continuing to grow year by year through strategic mergers and acquisition. They are looking to hire a Trainee Tax Analyst to join their European Head Office.
The role will function to provide assistance to the two Senior Tax Managers managing the corporate tax for France, Germany, Ireland, Spain & UK. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual whom is part-qualified or has some accountancy experience and would like to gain invaluable corporate tax exposure within a universally recognised brand, whilst being supported through a professional tax qualification.
- Research and analyse diverse tax matters in relation to supporting on local and global tax projects
- Support with tax audits and enquiries, particularly around dispute resolution
- Assist with transfer pricing reports
- Support in year-end tax reporting under US-GAAP and local GAAP
- Support in designing and implementing improvements of information sharing within the business
- Obtained a 2:1 or higher at degree level
- Accounting/finance work experience
- Analytically minded
- Can-do attitude with a desire to learn and be challenged
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Study support and funding toward ACCA or CTA qualification
- Excellent mentoring
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Finola Mallinson at Nebula Partners:
E - email@example.com
T - 020 7947 9576
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Are you a CA from Aus/Nz looking for a role in London?
£250 - £350 per annum
Indirect Tax Senior Manager/Director
Indirect Tax Manager
Indirect Tax Senior
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum