Top 50 - Audit Senior corporate sectors
|Job Title:||Top 50 - Audit Senior corporate sectors|
|Salary:||£40000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2018 16:07|
A new and exciting role as a Qualified Senior has arisen at a practice in London for a talented ACA/ACCA. The role will be varied and will provide great exposure to clients. The position will also allow the successful applicant to work closely with Partners within the firm. This job will allow for career development as well as acting as a challenge with a work/life balance for.
This Top 50 firm pride themselves on their small feel practice with a national reputation. They strive to offer outstanding value to their clients by providing fresh perspectives and solutions as effectively and efficiently as possible. They pride themselves on the quality of their employees and are always driving to develop their staff. They recruit individuals with a passion for progression and aim to provide a supportive yet challenging and stimulating work environment. They work with clients in various sectors ranging from transport and logistics to hospitality, retail, and media.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and supervising them on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary.
- Responsible for auditing of companies predominantly in the media sector including planning and finalising jobs on-site.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out audit / accounts and related tax assignments.
- Spotting Practice Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner.
- Involvement in planning of assignments.
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns (CT600).
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's.
- Motivation and encouragement of team.
- Qualified to ACA/ACCA level or equivalent with previous work in practice.
- Technically competent.
- Good understanding of corporate tax.
- High level of personal motivation.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to get involved and help clients.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Mixed Audit & Accounts Role
- London Based Firm
- Top 50 Practice
- Progression paths are clearly marked out
- Season Ticket Loan
- Additional benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 50 Audit Senior – Media, Creative & Film Clients
40000 - 48000
Top 50 Audit Senior - Small firm ACA/ACCA
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Audit Senior - Top 50 Firm - West End
West End, London
£42000 - £48000 per annum
Audit Manager - London - Top 50
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Top 10 Audit Senior
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£34000 - £36750 per annum + 25 days holiday + flexi benefits