City of London, London
£42000 - £48000 per annum + Additional benefits
21 days ago
Top 10 Audit Semi seniors/seniors
Salary up to £48,000+Benefits
A Top 10 accountancy firm has approached me looking for highly motivated, newly qualified auditors. If you are up to one year post qualified or soon to be qualified, then this opportunity will suit you perfectly. With a fantastic support network in place and option to work from home and flexi time this role can really offer you a great Audit foundation.
This company has set up their Audit teams into specific markets and will offer you the chance to move around teams in due course, meaning you can get fantastic exposure and range of experiences on your CV. So, whether you're looking for a long career in Audit or want a move into industry in the future this role is perfect for you.
To be considered for this role:
- ACA/ACCA soon to be/fully qualified
- UK External audit experience
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven project management skills
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Excellent technical expertise within the relevant sectors
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
My client is really keen to meet you as soon as possible and find out if you are the right fit for them, therefore if this unique opportunity is of interest to you then please get in touch ASAP!
Phone : 02070198813
Please note: I have a range of live opportunities so if the opportunity above isn't for you, I'm sure I will have one that will be!