Up to £25 per hour
8 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a a qualified Accountant to join a leading Manufacturer
My client is based near Ammanford and is a key player in their niche market
This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a niche manufacturer as a Management Accountant on a temp to perm basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, key duties will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Work with Financial Controller and other managers to produce budgets
- Work on product costings for all types of products, existing and new products
- Sales Reporting - internal reports for management and external reports for customers
- Calculate customer over-riders and rebates
- Manage invoice finance facility - invoice, credit notes uploads and reconciliations
- Take a leading role in developing stock control system
- Assist Financial Controller with maintaining Sage system, set up of item codes, products groups, customers and suppliers
- Manage purchase ledger function, cover for Accounts Assistant
- Manage sales ledger function, cover for Accounts Assistant
- Oversee Credit Control to include reporting to FC/directors of potential issues
- Work with Financial Controller to improve internal controls and procedures
- Develop management information - weekly, monthly, financial and non-financial reports
- Monthly Intrastat & EC Sales submission
- Monthly credit card reconciliation
- Work with Financial Controller on the planning and execution of quarterly stock take
- VAT Return & submission
- Authorisation of weekly supplier payments
- Provide cover as required for Financial Controller, i.e. attend meetings etc.
- Manage office function, reallocating duties where required
- Various ad hoc financial reports for different levels of management & directors
You will be a qualified Accountant
You will have excellent Management Accounting skills
You will have excellent analysis and product costing skills.
You will have excellent communication skills.
You will have excellent systems skills.
Salary c£40,000 on a 6m temp to perm basis
role can start on an hourly pay basis
free onsite parking