Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
6 days ago
Here at Tesco, we are going through a number of significant transformations across our people, processes and technology which present fantastic career potential as well as exposure to exciting levels of change that may only come once in a career.
Working in the Group Audit & Advisory (GAA) team you will be responsible for planning, leading and managing the end to end delivery of a number of technology, integrated business and business audit including advisory projects which contribute to our global audit programme.
The core technology work spans a wide range of applications and processes such as Supply Chain, Payroll, Finance and Online and also includes technology change projects which will form a crucial part of our future transformation. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing relationships with key business and technology stakeholders and be a go-to individual within audit.
We have a great culture of openness and honesty and strongly believe in the work life balance of our people.
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Accountability for Integrated and Technology audits including planning, fieldwork, reporting and following up on agreed actions;
- Quick learning on Technology and integrated audits to deliver audits successfully with high Quality Assurance scores;
- A go to person for Tech Risk and Compliance team, to ensure that audit issues are addressed, key emerging risks identified and for risk assessment support;
- Performing in-flight reviews of ongoing change/transformation initiative projects, helping to identify risks and build a robust control framework;
- Influencing and driving our Audit change agenda and leading and taking others on the journey, for example taking responsibility for the delivery of change initiatives, colleague engagement initiatives and centralised audit actions reporting;
- Driving your own training, keeping ahead of trends to enable your work to continue to add value to the business;
Continually looking for ways to improve the Group audit and advisory function and supporting colleagues to ensure continuous improvement and a happy and motivated team
- Additional responsibilities may include: Department Quality Assurance monitoring, audit plan KPI reporting and department training agenda
- Experience in working on Technology and Integrated audits where delivery is performed by multiple auditors concurrently
- High level of technology and retail business understanding and ability to translate technology issues and risks into business terms.
- The ability to empathise with stakeholders and identify pragmatic solutions which address risks identified
- Strong independent and open mind-set with the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Highly motivated and proactive, keen to take full ownership of tasks
- Excellent time and project management skills, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, thoroughness and reliability to deliver multiple audits.
- CISA, CRISC or QICA qualification would also be ideal, but not required.