17 days ago
The Project Manager role involves managing project scope, tasks, project teams, timelines, budgets, and resource allocation; and preparing and reviewing deliverables in connection with client service.
The client is an award-winning global tax services firm achieving international recognition and market leadership through client service excellence, workplace innovation, and employee development. It's global headquarters are based in the US but this role is based in the London office. Their client base includes some of the world's most respected Global 5000 companies.
* Provides project management support to client service teams and clients.
* Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
* Develops client workplans and schedules associated with project deliverables.
* Defines project success criteria and creates the metrics to enable them to be measured.
* Creates and maintains master project resource contact lists for the delivery team and our client team to utilize as necessary.
* Reviews documentation created by the project team, confirming business and system processes performed for tax determination, and works with the team and clients to help review, define, and document existing transaction tax processes.
* Provides project management support to the delivery team as they configure tax automation software solutions and assumes responsibility for day-to-day project management duties.
* Assists with client billing and financial forecasting.
* Creates and executes project work plans and enforces proper methodology and standards.
* Provides mentorship and training to staff as needed.
* Assists with Tax Technology business development activities (e.g., preparation of proposals and engagement agreements, and attending
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree and a minimum of five to seven years of experience providing tax automation services.
- Hands-on experience with transaction tax integration touch points with a major enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, such as Oracle, JDE, PeopleSoft, or SAP, is preferred.
- Experience with Vertex, Sabrix, Taxware, or other tax software is highly desirable.
- The candidate should be familiar with a retailer's organizational process, such as merchandising and price determination and the associated relationship between these processes and the tax setup necessary to enable POS and e-commerce systems to calculate transactional taxes.
- PMP is a plus
- Opportunity to progress career in a supportive work environment
- Chance to work on a range of exciting projects
- Competitive Salary
- Great benefits package
- Good work-life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Bethan Dennis on 020-72692236 for a confidential discussion.