Tax Semi-Senior - Mid-tier Firm - Hertfordshire
|Job Title:||Tax Semi-Senior - Mid-tier Firm - Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£24000 - £32000 per annum + full study support|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Zitek|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 16:48|
- Firm: Mid-tier Firm
- Clients: Media, Entertainment, Property
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Benefits: Clear succession path, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £24-32k
Our client is a well-known Mid-tier long established 5 Partner firm currently looking to recruit an ambitious individual to join their Tax Department.
The successful candidate will already have a considerable public practice background and be accustomed to delivering a first class service.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing an allocated portfolio of clients
- Providing any additional advise to the clients on Tax matters
- Assisting with ad-hoc HMRC enquiries
- Carrying out advisory work under manager's/partner's supervision
- Providing and overseeing VAT services to a range of clients from standard VAT returns to more complex inquiries
- Take responsibility of the training and development of team members
- Showing initiative and aptitude for wider client management and liaison.
The successful candidate needs to have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within a professional practice
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
If you are seeking Tax Semi-Senior jobs in Hertfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit, Accounts and Tax Manager, Mid-Tier Accountancy Firm
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
Accounts and Tax Senior - Excellent firm of Accountants
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Bookkeeper - Boutique Accountancy Firm
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Audit Senior Manager - Top 10 Firm
City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Additional benefits
Audit Senior - Top 15 Firm
City of London, London
£42000 - £50000 per annum