Tax Manager - Private Client
|Job Title:||Tax Manager - Private Client|
|Salary:||£53000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 08:49|
Tax Manager job Private Client Top 6 Accountancy Practice Firm Guildford ATT CTA ACA ACCA
Your new company
A Top 10, global and market leading Accountancy Practice Firm, is looking for a Manager to join their Private Client Tax Team. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and assist Directors and Partners in client work and team management. Progression to Senior Tax Manager is expected.
Your new role
You will support and advise HNWIs on tax areas such as international, residence, non domiciles, overseas trusts, company structures, private equity, UK property and owner managed businesses.
- You will be responsible for the day to day tax compliance and advisory affairs of clients, whilst being supervised by Senior Manager/Director/Partner, including communicating with clients and controlling client billings
- Act as a key point of contact within the firm for your client portfolio, together with more senior team members. This will involve responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- You will ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep clients and Partners abreast of work in progress on a regular basis.
- You will review the work of junior members of the team and ensure that the Firm's procedures are followed to ensure high standards are maintained
- You will supervise, support and develop more junior staff through on the job training, exams, performance reviews and provide constructive feedback throughout including counselling, appraising and motivating as appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified, ambitious and show a will to succeed. You will be encouraged to build and maintain a positive culture within the team and the firm. You will need to show initiative and seek new opportunities for providing services to clients.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £65,000 including a long list of benefits. My client is a flexible employer allowing opportunities to work for home and flexible hours as needed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Private Client Tax Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Private Client Tax Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£46000 - £55000.00 per annum + attractive benefits
Senior Tax Manager Private Client
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Private Client Tax Assistant Manager - Canterbury
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Private Client Tax Assistant Manager - Birmingham
£32000 - £40000 per annum