Hastings, East Sussex
£55000 - £65000 per annum
21 days ago
Tax Manager - In-House
East Sussex - £55,000 - £65,000
This Fortune 500 company is looking for a Tax Manager to join its collaborative business. This is a corporate tax role, which will offer exposure to many areas of tax. This opportunity gives you the best of both worlds, being in a standalone position yet still amongst innovative and inspiring colleagues with an excellent culture.
What's great about the company?
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Offers up to 2 days working from home
- Office is closed on Friday
- Flexible benefits system
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- Assist and provide guidance on new and international tax matters such as transfer pricing, corporate interest restriction, country by country reporting and Controlled Foreign Companies risk assessments.
- Prepare and submit the UK Corporate tax returns including claims in respect of RDEC and patent box.
- Meet HMRC deadlines
- Manage internal cash tax forecasting processes and optimize cash taxes.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Work closely with members of the Corporate, EMEA, global and UK tax team on projects to ensure any UK compliance consequences are understood.
The ideal Tax Manager will have;
- Strong corporate tax knowledge and experience
- CTA/ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in a UK tax role preferably within a large business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to deal with the wider business
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
What do employees say?
"Good working environment, flexible work hours relaxed atmosphere to work in." - Former employee
"Great people, growth options, development opportunities." - Former employee
If you are interested in taking your career to a peaceful location with a relaxed culture, apply now or contact me on the below.
Phone: 0207 269 6319