Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
12 days ago
Currently working with a Global Company that operates in 50 countries around the world, due to expansion a newly created role has been formed in their Manchester office for a Tax Manager.
My worldwide Manchester based client has created a new Tax Manager opportunity due to continued period of expansion both in the UK and overseas. This position will be instrumental in growing the tax services side of the business and will require a commercial minded Tax Manager to head this up.
Some Key responsibilities will be:
- Highly experienced personal tax manager
- Fluent with international tax legislation and residency rules
- Strong interaction with HMRC and foreign tax bodies
- Preparing and submitting accounts and personal tax returns
- Tax planning and advisory for individuals
- Extensive experience dealing with HNWIs
- Commercially minded with a remit to grow tax services business line
- ACA/CTA qualified with practice and industry experience
If you are currently looking for a new challenge and role that could offer a competitive salary package as well as profit share please contact Marcus Pratt on 0161 240 7462 or email Marcus.Pratt@robertwalters.com for a confidential conversation.