|Job Title:||Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Matthews|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 15:48|
The Direct Tax Manager is responsible for delivering the compliance activities associated with the direct tax requirements of the business as well as providing oversight and reporting of corporate governance of tax activities.
Our client are a leading organisation in the retail industry.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Manager position based in Taunton are:
- Primary responsibility for the preparation of Corporation Tax returns for the UK and Ireland with oversight of other overseas entities and review of all additional filings to tax authorities.
- Preparing the Group's response to Tax Authority enquiries.
- Managing the accurate and timely calculation and preparation of tax charges, provisions and notes for the purpose of accounting, computations and payments.
- Ensuring auditors' deliverables and responses to queries are provided in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for monitoring, and reporting on, tax compliance across the business, including preparing Audit Committee and Senior Accounting Officer reporting.
- Working with key stakeholders within the business to provide timely and appropriate advice on commercial transactions with a view of optimising the tax outcomes of those activities.
The successful candidate in this Tax Manager position based in Taunton will have:
- Experience of UK and overseas tax computations and returns
- Good technical understanding of tax legislation, strategy and governance
- Strong tax accounting knowledge of current and deferred tax
- Ability to understand complex issues while condensing and communicating such areas into simple and understandable messages for non-tax professionals
- A tax qualification is preferred
Up to £50,000 Base salary (experience Depending)
Excellent Benefits Package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's