12 days ago
Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy Firm to appoint a Tax Director to their Dundalk office.
Manage an existing dynamic and growing Tax Division
Plan and manage the work of the Tax Division coupled with training and development of the current team
Understand complex integrated taxation, accounting, corporate finance and legal issues
Develop future strategy and overall growth plans for the Tax Division
Work on the more complex taxation cases and issues as well as undertaking tax planning for High Net Worth Individuals
Recognise and build on business opportunities for both the Tax Division and the wider Firm
Represent the Firm both through networking and national and international forums
- CTA/AITI and/or professional qualification with a recognised accountancy body
- Minimum of 10+ years Tax experience in an accountancy firm, with at least 5 of those in a Senior Management capacity
- Technical excellence in Corporate Tax planning and advisory work as well as VAT, CAT, R&D and compliance (both corporate and personal)
- Strong business development and client relationship skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
For further information on this role or other offshore or international opportunities in general, please email email@example.com or speak to one of our specialist consultants at Reach International on +44 (0) 845 643 5085
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.