46000 - 65000
11 days ago
Insight Recruitment Solutions Ltd
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Charted Tax Adviser to take on the role of a UK Tax Co-Ordinator within a leading insurance speciality. This role will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing all of the Group’s tax compliance and tax reporting processes.
Based in the heart of the City, this is an excellent next step for an experienced tax professional to further their career in the insurance market. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading, global Insurance Groups in the market, getting involved in a highly profitable area of the insurance sector.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as a point of contact with HMRC and the Group’s global tax departments;
- Oversee, direct, and quality assure all tax compliance processes;
- Monitor compliance with senior members of the accounts department;
- Liaise with the UK Tax Advisor to prepare Corporation Tax Returns;
- Manage the VAT group as well as the Corporation Tax Group Payment Agreement for the Tax Group;
- Produce the Corporation Tax Calculations on a quarterly basis; and
- Ad hoc projects when required.
Essential requirements for applicants:
- Qualified Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) or a finalist.
- Qualified ACA or finalist
- London insurance market experience gained in an insurance/reinsurance company, or the insurance division of an accounting practice;
- Knowledge of SAP.
The organisation has a great track record of developing their staff and this is an ideal time to join their dynamic and growing team. This opportunity will also provide excellent scope for professional development.