£38000.00 - £45000 per annum
7 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Stock Accountant, Bedfordshire
Your new company
A well established retail company with a global reach. They work with work with leading companies within their industry across the globe.
Your new role
The company are looking for someone to come and join their highly motivated and industry leading team.
You will be responsible for:
- Accurate recording and management of stock in the financial accounts and monitoring of the effectiveness of stock controls
- Preparing and analysing stock related KPI's
- Business partnering operations in relation to stock management
- Stock valuations at month end and reconciliations of stock accounts
- Support management accounts with balance sheets and COGS analysis
- Assist internal and external auditors with all stock related investigations and queries
What you'll need to succeed
- Degrees level education
- Accounting Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience in a similar role in as a financial analyst including profit and loss/balance sheet analysis and KPI analysis preferred
- Previous financial analysis experience with stock preferred.
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse and EPOS systems is preferred
What you'll get in return
Salary of up to £45,000 dependent on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.