|Job Title:||Statutory Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Charles Marper|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 17:40|
A brilliant role for a Statutory Accountant in NorthDerbyshire.
The opportunity to work forFTSE listed market leader.
My client a FTSE listed company looking to grow their Finance team and are willing to invest in talented individuals looking to internally develop and progress within a market leading PLC.
The Statutory Accountant position offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to excel and display their technical aptitude working on the delivery of both the annual statutory finance and ad hoc project work outside of statutory accounts process.
As a statutory accountant you will work closely with other members of the finance team and will be expected to have strong working relationships with:
* Regional Finance Director
* Regional Financial Controller
* Group Finance
* Group Tax
* Finance Business Partners
My client is looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate across all levels of the business to resolve issues and update key stakeholders on progress.
- Should possess the drive to deliver a high quality service in order to meet agreed service levels.
- Be able to ensure that fundamental issues are addressed to avoid repeat occurrences.
- A qualified accountant (ACA) (ACCA) (CIMA).
- Permanent role as a Statutory Accountant.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Flexible working.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum