Sports Finance Analyst
|Job Title:||Sports Finance Analyst|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + Travel + Study Support|
|Contact Name:||Amy Marper|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 10:46|
Are you a commercially minded accountant with a passion for sports? Marks Sattin are working on one of the most exciting opportunities for an ambitious Part Qualified Accountant to join a Global organisation. If you are a sporting enthusiast looking to combine your passion with your career this will be a fantastic position for you.
You will be involved in understand the key cost drivers in each of these areas and report on the relevant KPI's to assist with decision-making. You will partner with the senior management team to provide financial insight into this area and play an active role in business decisions. The business has Global coverage and offers international travel and unparalleled development with great benefits along the way.
- Advising management on the monthly performance against budget, highlighting key areas of focus for cost management and proposing solutions for addressing adverse variances.
- Responsibility for the financial reporting primarily focused on budgeting, forecasting and performance analysis.
- Report costs by product and continue to develop services.
- Ad-hoc project work, providing detailed analysis to support decision making.
- Preparation of management reporting and insight
- Developing, reporting and constantly improving the accuracy of KPIs associated with the Sports Coverage division.
- Improve reporting on Regional and League profitability
- Liaising with the Finance shared service centre around the recording of actuals to ensure they are accurate and reported as required by the Sports Coverage management team.
The successful candidate will:
- Degree Qualified/ Part Qualified desirable (ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong Excel and modelling skills
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Data analysis skills and ability to report on findings
- Experience in working with cost management.
If this sounds like your dream opportunity, then please get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Analyst *Technology*
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Head of Finance
bonus and benefits
Senior Finance Business Partner
£60000.00 - £70000 per annum + bonus and benefits