£40000 - £50000 per annum
18 days ago
Superb opportunity for a SME Finance Manager to join a real european success story. This entrepreneurial and innovative business is gaining market share from the bigger players daily. After significant investment to upskill the current offering, this growth shows no signs of stopping. The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day finance activities across the group of companies. Reporting into a positive and strong Financial Director, you will be given support and guidance in realising your potential, whilst having the autonomy to make your mark on the business.
- Manage a small team
- Produce accurate Management Accounts for the Group and individual companies
- Produce best in class decision support reports for the Leadership Team
- Take a lead on process and systems enhancement
- Own the relationship with Auditors
- Ensure all transactional finance is performed positively and accurately.
You will be a Qualified accountant (ACMA/ACCA/ ACA) with experience within a smaller business which is has a tangible Product vs Service. The role is very hands on, therefore candidates must be comfortable in covering workload at all levels, 'chipping in' to the overall success of the business. You will be positive in your outlook and able to bring finance innovation into the business as it embarks on a period of considerable change/ growth. Interviews are being help in the next couple of weeks, please apply ASAP to be considered.