Up to £35000.00 per annum + Bonus, Shares, Bens
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Fantastic SME Finance Manager role, Stratford Upon Avon, £35,000 plus great benefits including bonus, shares.
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with this growing SME business, based in Stratford Upon Avon, to recruit a Finance Manager.
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Finance, your duties will include:
- Overseeing the Billing Function to ensure timely invoicing and query resolution
- Responsible for month end journals to ensure all overhead costs are correctly apportioned/costed
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, all balance sheet codes must be reconciled monthly to ensure consistency of information
- Cash flow forecasting, payment processing and bank reconciliations
- Statutory reporting, ensuring that VAT, PAYE/NIC are reported and paid on time
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Answering any queries from both the Accounts Department & Other Departmental managers
- Manage the existing processes and make recommendations for improvement
- There will be further ad-hoc work required to suit the needs of the business/managers
What you'll need to succeed
You will be the main accounts contact for this division and as such you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes;
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be able to manage your own workload and that of your direct reports
- Be comfortable liaising with all areas of the business
- Be comfortable using Excel to a high level
The role will also involve some occasional travel between current locations and as such you must have a full and clean driving licence and the use of a vehicle.
What you'll get in return
As well as a salary of £35,000, you will receive:
- Bonus scheme linked to quarterly/annual performance
- Access to the share option scheme (twice annually)
- Access to company pension scheme
- Full study support dependant on first time passes (if required)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.