14 days ago
Our high flying Service Charge team are actively recruiting for a Service Charge Senior Associate.
What we are looking for…
Our Service Charge team manage property certification in the residential and commercial sector and have had huge success in the Midlands. We are now looking for a Service Charge Senior Associate to join the team and really make a difference to our clients.
Based in our Solihull Park View office, you will be part of a high performing, fast paced team who thrive on providing excellent client service.
What you’ll be doing...
As the ideal candidate you will have service charge accounts or property experience to understand the market.
You will be an excellent communicator, comfortable to provide training to all levels of client on our bespoke system Snapshot, take full control of a contract and build highly successful relationships with clients.
Although not exhaustive, the role will involve:
- Audit of preparation of client service charge and statutory accounts;
- Preparing journals to correct expenditure coding;
- Checking and reconciling invoice descriptions to actual paid invoices and resolving any
- Checking charges made to tenants;
- Compliance with all statutory deadlines;
- Liaison with clients/property managers.
- Excellent knowledge of the property industry and service charge sector.
- Experience with preparing accounts for both residential and commercial properties
- Live and breathe the values of the company and act as a role model.
As the ideal candidate you will be fully AAT qualified with experience in a similar role completing service charge/property accounts.
About us and what's in it for you...
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.
We start by putting our people first. We offer competitive salaries, open holidays and flexible working with a 7pm-7am email curfew. We also offer career coaching and development, plus loads more tailored benefits.
No wonder we came 13th in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2019!
We’re also growing fast. We’re the No.1 firm of accountants and business advisers In the Midlands for businesses with a turnover between £10-200m. We’re growing at an incredible rate and more and more companies want to work with us because of our values, culture and our ability to make it happen. Having recently acquired space in the London area we are keen to build our great reputation in this area and look for people with the energy and drive to join us in this ambition.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch.