19 days ago
Hot off the press our Service Charge team looking to move into the London Market and are keen to find a Service Charge Manager to build our presence in this area.
What we are looking for…
Our Service Charge team manage property certification in the residential and commercial sector and have had huge success in the Midlands. We have a few clients that we currently work with in London and we are now looking for a Service Charge Manager to manage these and also be responsible for developing new business and growing our London market reputation.
Based in our new London offices, this will be a stand-alone position with a full team of support back in our Solihull office. We are looking for someone who has the drive and capability to work remotely with the future potential to grow a team in London.
What you’ll be doing...
As the ideal candidate you will have service charge accounts or property experience to understand the market.
You will be an excellent communicator, comfortable to provide training to all levels of client on our bespoke system Snapshot, take full control of a contract and build highly successful relationships with existing and new potential clients.
You will also have the confidence and initiative to take full advantage of business opportunities and win new work.
Full accountabilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of properties and projects, ensuring all KPIs are met and delivered with a first-class level of service.
- Manage working capital effectively across the portfolio (raising bills, chasing debts when appropriate, WIP management).
- Manage team members and plan resource levels.
- Actively involved in business development and promoting Cooper Parry in the London property market.
- Excellent knowledge of the property industry and service charge sector.
- Experience with preparing accounts for both residential and commercial properties
- Live and breathe the values of the company and act as a role model.
About us and what's in it for you...
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.
We start by putting our people first. We offer competitive salaries, open holidays and flexible working with a 7pm-7am email curfew. We also offer career coaching and development, plus loads more tailored benefits.
No wonder we came 13th in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2019!
We’re also growing fast. We’re the No.1 firm of accountants and business advisers In the Midlands for businesses with a turnover between £10-200m. We’re growing at an incredible rate and more and more companies want to work with us because of our values, culture and our ability to make it happen. Having recently acquired space in the London area we are keen to build our great reputation in this area and look for people with the energy and drive to join us in this ambition.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch.