Senior Technical Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Accountant|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 15:55|
Senior Technical Accountant - £60,000 to £80,000 + Benefits
Your new company
This is a market-leading business who have been accredited for their success, and pride themselves on being exceptional employers who invest time and effort in their employee's development and fulfilment. You will be based out of a cutting-edge office in the centre of Cardiff surrounded by superb transport links, receiving annual salary reviews and an incredible bonus scheme.
Your new role
This is a newly created role for the business, which has come about due to continued expansion. This role supports the UK technical finance manager and will join an existing team of high profile, predominantly ex big 4 / blue chip business accountants.
- Oversee the technical accounting for the groups underwriting entities across the UK, Europe & US in line with the relevant IFRS
- Maintain a strong financial control environment within the businesses accounting teams, supporting the businesses with the group control standards
- Lead regular reviews into the reporting process, looking to continually develop and improve reporting
- Deliver high quality external statutory financial reporting and monthly internal financial reporting to the relevant boards
- Significant involvement in the groups annual report and half year external announcements
- Support the groups monthly reporting and consolidation process as required
- Significant involvement in the assessment and implementation of IFRS 17
- Potential line management responsibility
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with significant PQE. You would have a strong technical grounding and ideally have worked with large listed businesses which operate globally.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a highly competitive package between £60,000 - £80,000 , this will be made up of shares and base salary. Base will be up to £55k, the rest will be made up of shares. You will also get flexible working, free gym membership, free fruit, pension, cycle to work and much more. This client genuinely offers great work life balance and career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Accountant - Insurance
£70000 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits
Technical Accounting Manager.
£85000 - £95000 per annum + excellent benefits
In-House Tax Accountant
£38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
US Tax Senior Managers
Excellent Tax Free Package
Indirect Tax Senior Manager/Director