Harrogate, North Yorkshire
5 days ago
Marks Sattin are currently working alongside a Top20 accounts practice based in Harrogate who are seeking an ambitious individual to join their Tax team as a Senior Tax Manager.
The ideal candidate will be CTA qualified or equivalent with a private client background and have experience of managing a client portfolio within an accounts practice.
Day to day your role will involve:
- Providing tax planning & advisory services for both individual and corporate clients
- Providing support for a wide range of clients including high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs & property clients
- Advising a number of shareholders involved in transactions involving company sales, Private Equity backed companies, restructuring and other complex shareholder issues
- Working alongside the firms Tax Partners, directors & other senior managers
- Involvement in business development
- Drafting and discussing tax advise with a number of clients
Qualifications & Experience:
- Have a wide range of technical tax skills and experience
- Detailed knowledge of taxation issues
- Mainly personal tax knowledge but an understanding of corporate taxation issues is useful
- Company reconstructions
- Capital Gaines tax and inheritance tax
- Investment structures such as family investment companies
- Statutory residence test
- CTA and/or ACA/ACCA
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career to the next level as the firm offers great career potential along with a competitive package.
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply within for immediate consideration.