Senior Tax Manager - In House Tax
|Job Title:||Senior Tax Manager - In House Tax|
|Contact Name:||Edward Starkey|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 16:19|
This is a newly created Senior Tax Manager (In House) posistion working for a Leading Global business with operations world wide. The role will be based at the West Midlands.
Listed Global PLC, which is a market leader in their sector.
Senior Tax Manager - reporting to the CFO and other senior members of the global tax department you will be repsonbile for:
- Management of Corporation Tax compliance process and maintaing tax risk assessment across all areas of tax and ensure that adequate controls are in place to address tax risks
- Remediate any tax control weaknesses and work with other areas of finance/the business to ensure that appropriate procedures are in place
- Transfer pricing compliance and assessments
- Management of tax issues arising in respect of acquisitions, new entities and corporate structure changes (e.g. simplification/removal of surplus entities)
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return for the UK VAT group
- Manage the SAO sign off process and ensure a robust process is in place to support the annual certification
- Provide ad hoc tax advice to the business as required
- Ensure compliance with employment taxes
- Support any ad hoc enquiries from HMRC
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax, VAT and employment tax issues gained from working in a simlar in house environment. The ideal candidate should also have strong interpersonal skills, and questioning mind set.
Market Leading package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's