22 days ago
This is a newly created Senior Tax Manager (In House) posistion working for a Leading Global business with operations world wide. The role will be based at the West Midlands.
Listed Global PLC, which is a market leader in their sector.
Senior Tax Manager - reporting to the CFO and other senior members of the global tax department you will be repsonbile for:
- Management of Corporation Tax compliance process and maintaing tax risk assessment across all areas of tax and ensure that adequate controls are in place to address tax risks
- Remediate any tax control weaknesses and work with other areas of finance/the business to ensure that appropriate procedures are in place
- Transfer pricing compliance and assessments
- Management of tax issues arising in respect of acquisitions, new entities and corporate structure changes (e.g. simplification/removal of surplus entities)
- Preparation of quarterly VAT return for the UK VAT group
- Manage the SAO sign off process and ensure a robust process is in place to support the annual certification
- Provide ad hoc tax advice to the business as required
- Ensure compliance with employment taxes
- Support any ad hoc enquiries from HMRC
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax, VAT and employment tax issues gained from working in a simlar in house environment. The ideal candidate should also have strong interpersonal skills, and questioning mind set.
Market Leading package.