£50000 - £60000 per annum
13 days ago
Senior Tax Accountant - Real Estate. OUR CLIENT are an international and wealthy Real Estate investment company with their European HQ based in Central London. They have a significant market presence within commercial real estate and invest in prime global locations. Our Client seek a tax professional to join their dynamic team. This is a great opportunity to work as a trusted advisor to the company's founders.
THE ROLE will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Coordinating with internal/external parties regarding accounting, taxation asset management and property management.
- Managing the reporting requirements for the UK Portfolio's tax.
- Supporting the quarterly accounts/tax cycles and year-end processes such as statutory reporting.
- Providing financial analysis on a monthly basis, supporting the senior management team.
- Preparing and reviewing VAT and ATED returns as well as Non-Resident Landlord/Corporation Tax Returns.
- Preparing P11Ds and PSAs.
- Supervising, liaising and providing external auditors with the required financial information regarding subsidiaries and consolidation for audit purposes.
- Reviewing property capital allowance entitlements and claims.
- Researching technical queries on accounting/tax issues.
THE PERSON: To apply, you will have an accountancy/tax qualification, including ACA, CTA, ACCA or similar as well as experience in an accounting / tax function within a holding company / property environment with good practice in handling subsidiary/intercompany. You will have experience in handling subsidiary/intercompany financial accounts and consolidation. It is preferable to have a couple of years Commercial Real Estate exposure but this is not essential. This is a good opportunity to work in a social, vibrant and energetic office. The company offers excellent work/ life balance.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook