Belfast, County Antrim
5 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior Manager - Tax Accounting
Your new company
A leading professional services firm in Belfast who are experiencing substantial growth within their Multinational Tax Team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in US GAAP and / or IFRS tax accounting projects
- Self-aware and accountable - the ability to manage your portfolio and bring in other specialists when required
- Corporate income tax experience (any country)
- Track record of managing teams
- Strong communication skills and experience working with multi-country teams
- An ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- Organised with an ability to deliver tax accounting in a short timeframe
- Experience coaching and developing junior staff
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to manage budgets and time to deliver a quality output
- Accounting qualification
- Willing to travel
You will have an opportunity to work with some of my client's largest, most complex corporate clients providing you with a continued opportunity to learn and develop. Their clients operate in all business sectors with the exception of financial services. There is an opportunity for you to specialise in a sector or gain experience of different sector needs.
What you'll get in return
Plus, they offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.