9 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior Manager- Operational Advisory- Restructuring
Your new company
Our client is a highly regarded, large international player with full suite services across Assurance and Advisory and see themselves as the prime go-to alternative to the Big 4. Advisors who champion the mid-market and entrepreneurial clients, the resulting range of work and client matters is interesting and competitively diverse with a high level of client engagement and contact. The Corporate Advisory Services team is an integral part of the Business Restructuring and Transaction Advisory Service advising businesses and stakeholders including private equity firms, on acquisitions or disposals and reviewing distressed business on behalf of banks or shareholders.
Your new role
* execute operational improvement mandates across a variety of industry sectors, working in project teams
* manage more junior team members on assignments
* contribute to the development of the service offering and assist in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations
* play a part in managing a number of key client and internal relationships and assist in the preparation and delivery of thought leadership
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience at a senior manager level within an Industry or consulting environment.
* Exposure to implementing change with past involvement with business improvement programmes/re-engineering exercises that have achieved real performance improvement
* High level of commercial acumen, and with well-developed analytical skills
* Strong project management skills and a track record of delivering projects to time and budget.
* Flexible and dynamic approach to designing and delivering innovative solutions to address client needs
* Ability to make connections throughout the firm to harness and lever client contacts
What you'll get in return
- Plenty of opportunity to grow your own profile via BD opportunities and up-close client exposure.
- A firm which while it competes with the Big 4 is not trying to be one of them...
- Greater diversity of work.
- Concrete track record in internal Partner promotions