Senior Manager M&A
|Job Title:||Senior Manager M&A|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 17:09|
Full deal life cycle in a busy mid-market player
Your new company
Our client is a leading independent provider of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations. With an international capability in over 100 countries they provide an innovative global service. The London office provides leading edge advice to private clients, professional practices, mid to large corporates and nonprofit organisations .
Your new role
Within Corporate Finance the client base is typically mid-market and often includes work with international strategic buyers as well as private equity investors. Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Manager or Assistant Director to take control of projects in their entirety from origination to implementation. You would be assisting clients through disposals, acquisitions, fund raisings and other transactions .The deals are not sector specific and range up to £100m with the majority being between £5-£50m. The m majority of the work is with company founders or entrepreneurs so your people skills will be as key to your success as will your technical skills .If joining as a Senior Manager it is likely you would be focussed on delivery initially with a view to early promotion to director.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong academic background with a relevant professional qualification e.g. Corporate Finance Qualification or Chartered Accountant. Key Experience/Skills:
* Significant corporate finance or deal environment experience gained within a professional or financial services firm.
* Demonstrable interest in OMBs and SMEs and the markets in which they operate
What you'll get in return
- A transparent career path which at your next promotion will include billing targets
- A clearer pathway to Director/Partner than in many firms
- A firm which has always had a distinctive offering in the market
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Manager / Senior Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Audit Manager
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car
Employment Tax Senior Manager
£75000 - £90000 per annum
Mixed Tax Senior Manager
Salford, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum