9 days ago
Our Hong Kong Corporate Tax team has a diverse client base. Our main focus is working with clients to manage their tax risks and identify opportunities in Hong Kong and abroad
Our people are allocated to specific client teams on a project by project basis, taking into account the level of experience required, development needs and availability. Project and client teams are typically cross-disciplined and advise on various types of taxes. We also advise on the tax implications of restructuring, provide transfer pricing advice, tax due diligence and transaction related tax advisory services, including advising on holding / business structures and tax structuring for mergers and acquisitions. Our people are also heavily involved in advising clients on regional and global projects.
- You will use your proven technical ability and utilise your client relationship skills to win and develop new business
- Develop and implement innovative ways to approach client needs - use research into client businesses (the issues they face, the state of markets, key developments) to initiate new service and product offerings to clients
- Undertake business development activities and market tax services to clients and non-clients
- Keep abreast of new technical developments and solutions, and confidently market these applications to both clients and Partners
- You will be responsible for managing a group of people
- Delegate work to members of multiple teams, ensuring follow up strategies are in place
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline and ideally a professional qualification (accounting or legal)
- A proven history of managing and developing others, developing business and acting autonomously
- Proven client management skills
- 7-10 years experience (including advisory) in a professional firm
- Proven ability to develop and manage people effectively through leadership, appropriate delegation, coaching and mentoring of staff
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin will be an advantage
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.