£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior Manager; Corporate Tax job in Cambridge with Big 4 firm.
Hays is recruiting a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to work in the Cambridge office of a Big 4 firm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and friendly office and a dynamic regional tax team with ambitious growth plans. The Firm has shown its commitment to Cambridge by investing in a brand new office near to the Science Park. In addition, as an office, they adopt very flexible working practices that enable them to balance work with their domestic responsibilities and outside interests
The team provides specialist tax advice to top tier plcs and inbound multinationals. The work can be wide-ranging including advising on innovation incentives, such as R&D and patent box, advising UK subsidiaries on international tax developments, as well as structuring and advising on major corporate transactions, global and domestic deals.
About the role
- It is technically demanding and creative, and offers opportunities to work on major corporate transactions, international structuring, and a range of day-to-day UK tax matters and audit of tax work.
- In addition to managing the corporation tax affairs for a portfolio of clients, the appointed individual will lead a team of corporate tax managers and associates responsible for the delivery of taxation services to a wide range of clients.
In this role:
- You will be focussed on advisory work as tax compliance work is delivered from their compliance centre. You will be responsible for helping to manage an established team and providing excellent quality advisory services to a high profile portfolio of both UK and multinational clients.
- You will be responsible for building close relationships with a wide range of clients, working as part of a team and delivering the Firms tax services. You will benefit from a progressive environment where you will be encouraged to develop client relationships, technical and people management skills.
- You will have the opportunity to work with experienced Partners and Directors across the South East region. The team will provide you with the opportunity to put into practice your tax technical skills in a stimulating and challenging environment.
Essential skills and experience
- You will have gained significant international and UK corporate tax advisory experience.
- You will need a flexible approach to allow you to work as part of a number of client teams simultaneously.
- You will have experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and internally.
- You will need strong analytical skills and a proven ability to solve complex problems in a collaborative and creative way.
- You will have experience of project managing and delegating work within a team context.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.