£40000 - £50000 per annum
11 days ago
- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: Portfolio management
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £40-£50K
Are you a qualified Management Accountant, looking to develop your career with a Top 20 Firm at their local office based in Surrey? Are you keen to work with a professional but relaxed and supportive team and take advantage of the firm's unique professional development opportunities?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the whole of UK. Their client data base is extremely broad, ranging from fast-growing OMBs to large corporate.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking over a portfolio of your own clients
- Preparation of statutory accounts including consolidations
- Providing training, mentoring and supervision for junior members of staff
- Playing active part in preparation of team meeting at senior level and communicating the schedule with members
- Maintaining clear communication with other offices in the UK as well as overseas
The successful candidate needs to:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of working within UK accountancy practice in preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Senior Management Accounts jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.