Senior Management Accountant - International Consultancy
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant - International Consultancy|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £52000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lorraine Twist|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2018 18:08|
My client has a particular focus on the international tech sector and advise some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world, as well as a number of dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses. They need people with engaging personalities as well as great skills.
My client requires a highly motivated and talented individual to join our multi award winning and growing International Financial Outsourcing team as a Senior Management Accountant.
They have a particular focus on the international tech sector and advise some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world, as well as a number of dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses. They require people with engaging personalities as well as great skills.
This will be a varied role, where no two days are the same.
- Full review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies are investigated and resolved before submission to the client.
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met.
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs (revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency / multi-territory / departmental reporting, consolidated accounts etc.)
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work correctly, providing guidance and training where necessary.
- Review of VAT return submissions, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns, arranging any necessary payment.
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients, acting as the main finance point of contact, responding effectively to reporting or ad hoc technical queries and resolving any issues.
- Review of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions.
- Liaising with teams across the firm together with international local service providers for completion of UK and global compliance tasks.
- WIP and billing control; understanding client contracts, ensuring a thorough understanding of the contracted scope of work and agreeing additional fees where required.
- Identifying and implementing enhancements to the existing routines and control systems to improve efficiencies.
- You must be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant.
- Strong experience in reviewing full monthly management accounts, as well as preparation.
- Thorough understanding of comprehensive VAT reporting requirements - imports, sales and purchases of EC goods and services.
- A practice background.
- Excellent technical ability.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Very strong communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients.
- An analytical approach with good attention to detail.
- Self-discipline, proactivity and ability to make and justify own decisions.
- An enthusiastic, smart-working individual with a "can do" attitude is vital.
- A willingness to learn and grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus.
- Varied and exciting position with progression route
- The opportunity to advise world leading technology businesses and start ups
- Be part of a high profile award winning team in which you will be supported by and learn from high profile professionals
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's