Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Wesley Royle|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2018 10:17|
Management Accountant - Permanent - £45k-55k - Manufacturing org - Based in East Lancashire
Your new company
Your new role will be working within a fast paced, specialist manufacturing business based in East Lancashire. The business has gone through a period of steady growth and operates across the globe. An excellent opportunity has arisen to be a part of the businesses growth over the coming years.
Your new role
In your new role as Senior Management Accountant you will report into the Financial Controller and will be required to work within an extremely fast paced environment where you will be required to support the Management team in all aspects of Management Accounts, Financial Reporting and analysis.
You will be tasked with implementing efficiencies and controls that will ultimately support the wider business and liaise with budget holders in supporting the growth of the business.
Duties and responsibilities will include -
- Accurate and timely preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts to a strict deadline
- Preparation and distribution of reports on monthly management accounts detailing movements in income and expenditure, where possible, following constructive discussions and investigation with departmental managers.
- In depth Sales and costs of Sales variance/analysis
- Accruals, Pre-payments and journals
- Analysis of product costings, cost rate setting, labour and overhead recovery, manufacturing efficiency.
- Preparation of detailed information for the FC surrounding product and customer performance
- Collation of information for the preparation and distribution of forecasts as and when required.
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Managing the international sales and foreign currency transactions
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and support the development of the annual budget.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience in Manufacturing accounting. You will thrive in working in a busy, fast paced environment and must enjoy the analytical/commercial element to a Management Accountant role. You must have previous experience in costing and ideally have operated a standard costing model. You will have excellent attention to detail and must be a team player and support the team and your fellow colleagues.
What you'll get in return
This role offers a chance to work within a fast paced, manufacturing environment with the opportunity for progression in the future. You will implement efficiencies and controls within the Management Accounts and wider Finance function and will get additional exposure in the wider business working closely with the Financial Controller. You be paid up to £55k with an excellent benefits package attached.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
European Senior Management Accountant
£50000.00 - £58000 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Chichester, West Sussex
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Bens
£3500.00 - £5000.00 per month