Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent
£24 - £29 per hour
10 days ago
This is a great opportunity for an established Management Accountant who is looking for their next step up in their career.
My client is a very stable organisation who are very visible in the local area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a CCAB qualified Management Accountant who is looking for their next step up in their career.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Senior Management Accountant plays a key role within the business.
You will be responsible for managing 2 junior staff members and developing their skills.
Your day to day role will include;
- producing the monthly management accounts with variances.
- assisting with the budgeting for the business.
- acting as a trusted business partner with senior budget holders in the business, challenging spend and adding value around specific projects
- driving cost reduction projects across the business.
- managing the fixed asset register.
- high level financial analysis
- assisting the head of finance produce the year end statutory accounts to FRS 102.
You will be a CCAB qualified Accountant
You will have substantial management accounting skills
you will have excellent business partnering skills.
you will be able to demonstrate driving cost reduction programmes.
you will have excellent people management skills.
Immediate start on a temporary basis.
Salary c£24-29 per hour
Potential temp to perm
Salary c£40,000 - £45,000
Excellent benefits package