Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £46000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack White|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2018 14:52|
Working closely with the Head of Financial Management, the role itself is an integral position within the young and dynamic team. This technical role combines both production of management information and chunky analysis work for the group.
Specific responsibilities include:
Some of the key responsibilities are as follows.
* You will have sole responsibility for the budgeting and forecasting for the group and it will be your responsibility for presenting this to senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
* Proving performance analysis of the organisation in an accurate and timely manner.
* Working towards the continuous improvement of the management accounting system.
* Preparing financial statements and ensuring expenditure is in line with budgets.
* Working closely with various departments to ensure the efficiency of important financial decisions.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with a track record of success as a management accountant for a complex organisation. They will be enthusiastic with excellent communication skills and can portray accurate and understandable financial information to all areas of the business. They will also be able to hold their own around stakeholders and be able to interact at successfully at all levels. Those coming straight from practice are also encouraged to apply.
Applications are being reviewed daily so don't hesitate to apply today.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £40000 per annum
City of London, London
£50000 - £57000 per annum
Up to £40000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits Package
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Assistant Planning & Management Accountant
£28655 - £34464